Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 27, 2009

Has summer begun?

I have really been enjoying my lazy few weeks here. Been coming into work a few days and getting some things done, sometimes playing around and chatting with coworkers.

I have enjoyed getting to stay home with O a few days and get to take him shopping when we feel like it and getting more cleaning done.

I have enjoyed getting addicted to playing Bejeweled in the past week.

But now the reality of starting to teach again on Monday has set in. Five crazy weeks are approaching me. While teaching for 4 hours a day and having 2 hours of office hours and having to do all the planning attached to it, I also get to put a poster presentation together and get up-to-date on statistical education research. Both of these things I have to have accomplished in the next 4 weeks!

When the summer session of teaching is over, I will wonder where it all went. But I am looking forward to it since it will mean it is that much closer to me going back to Nebraska for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment