Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 9, 2009

Shopping

On Saturday, I did something amazing...I got out of the house by MYSELF :) I finally got to use my New York and Company giftcard from Christmas. I also had a coupon that was save $30 on your purchase of $75, My original total came up to $93ish and I had gotten a pair of denim capris and three nicer shirts. After my $30 off, it came up to $60.13 - which I also got $15 City Cash for every $30 I spent...so I just came in with two of these to use in a couple of weeks. Then after my $25 gift card I spent about $38 (with tax).


Then I went to Old Navy since I had a 40% of coupon for a single item for myself which is what the picture is... and I am wearing it today since it is supposed to get close to 60...we can pretend it is Spring. I got it for about $14.

Finally, went to Once Upon a Child and got O a few spring/summer tops...got 3 for about $13...not too bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment